1. When you walk by the store, you immediately know when they’ve changed stuff around. You see the mannequins out of the corner of your eye and you’re like “oh, shit, crop tops” and make a bee line for the entrance.
2. On more than one occasion, you have bought an item of jewelry you like in doubles because you know it’s a matter of weeks (days?) before it either stains your skin green or literally falls apart while you’re wearing it.
3. You have that one magical F21 item that has lasted the years, and when people ask where you got it, you’re like “Forever 21 a few years ago. I know, I know, I’m just as confused as you.”
4. Come summertime, your flowery sundress game is completely untouchable.
5. You have shopped in their online store, purchased about 60 dollars worth of clothes (aka like 10 things)…
View original post 549 more words